Westerbeke 4-107 Diesel, Autopilot w/ Remote,
Multi Display, Windex, VHF, Radar,
Compass, Windlass, Watermaker,
NEW 2016 Dodger & Bimini
NEW Gimbaled 3 Burner Stove/Oven,
Refrigeration, Double Stainless Steel Sink,
Hot/Cold Pressure Water, Pilot Berth,
L-Shaped Convertible Dinette,
Quarter Berth, Full Head
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 41 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 8 in
Number of heads: 1
Ericson 41 S/V Magic
Bruce King designed, Cutter-rigged Masthead Sloop
Built by Ericson Yachts in Santa Ana, CA This is Hull # 22 of 50.
* LOA: 41.33′ * LWL: 29.17’
* Beam: 10.67‘ * Draft: 5.92’
* Disp.: 17,800 Lbs. * Ballast: 8,200 Lbs.
* SailArea: 732 Sq.Ft. * SA/Disp: 17.24
Sails and Rigging Notes
* Double-Spreader, Aluminum Mast, w/ removable stay
* S.S. Wire Standing Rigging (2001)w/ Dacron Running Rigging
* Furlex Roller Furling, with Garhauer Genoa cars
* UK Dacron Cruising Mainsail w/ cover, full Battens, n Reefs
* UK Dacron Furling 130% Genoa (Both sails 2002)
* 90% Staysail, hank-on with running backstays
* Asymmetrical Cruising Spinnaker
* Garhauer Hard Vang, Main, Genoa and Staysail blocks
* 1) Lewmar 44ST-Self-tailing Cockpit Trim Winch
* 2) Barlow # 28 Primary Winches
* 2) Barlow #24 Secondary Winches
* Barient #18 Mainsheet, and #16 Spinnaker Halyard Winches
Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
* Westerbeke 4-107 Diesel auxiliary with 2432 hours
* 6) Dyno 245AH 6v batteries (2015), #27 Starter Battery
* Xantrex Link 1000 Batter Monitor (2015)
* Simrad AP11 Autopilot on quadrant, with remote in cabin.
* Simrad IS15 multi-display in cabin and on coach roof
* Simrad Wind on Masthead, with Windex
* HRO watermaker (not pickled)
* 6 Gal Hot water, electric and engine heated.
* SS lined icebox – Refrigeration, w/coldplate needs service.
* Horizon VHF with cockpit remote.
* Backup Antenna (AIS ready) on Radar mt.
* Red Dot Cabin Heater (?)
* 30A Shore Power Cable
* Pioneer AM/FM/Stereo
Galley | Interior Gear
* Gimbaled 3-Burner Force 10 Stove – NEW!
* 2.4 Gal. Propane w/ Gauge n Solenoid
* Adler Barbour 12VDC Refrigeration
* Stainless-steel deep double sinks -midship
* Hot/Cold Pressure water / 2) oil Lanterns
* 5-gallon Kuuma Hot Water Heater
* Ships Clock and Barometer
Hull | Deck | Safety Gear
* Solid Hull, w/Cored Balsa & Ply Decks
* 25 lb. Bruce10’ chain and 150’ Rode
* 40 lb. CQR Anchor w/ 100’ Chain + Rode
* Ideal Windlass w/ deck and remote switches
* Manual and Electric Bilge Pumps
* Breezy Dodger, and Bimini (2016)
* SS Stanchions with 2 lifelines
* Emergency Tiller, Bilge-Pump Handle
* LifeSling, and 3 Fire extinguishers
* USCG Decals and 4 Life-jackets
* Fenders and Dock lines, and Horn
* Side Ladder – no stern boarding
* Danforth/White 5” Compass
* Manual Toilet w/o Holding Tank (!)
* 55 gal. Diesel – SS. Tank
* 80 gal. Water – Plastic/Al Tanks
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.