is overwhelmingly loved and Meticulously maintained for ready, on-demand yachting. Enjoyed from Florida to the Bahamas to South Carolina and back again, PARKER BLUE has taken its owners and guests to every destination in Safety, Style and Comfort.
Highlight features for Parker Blue incorporates a Comprehensive catalog encompassing design, function, layout, performance, reliability and safety. Parker Blue’s floorplan is Welcoming and Comfortable, boasting volumes of space and natural light typically seen in larger yachts.
The main deck is Open from the aft deck through the salon and galley forward to the pilothouse helm area with generous headroom. Design Elements combine tasteful and durable custom carpets, fabrics, furnishings and décor throughout, with richly finished high gloss cherry and holly flooring in the pilothouse, lower companionway, VIP, port and crew cabins. Complementing the luxurious interior is stunning satin finished raised panel Makore Cherry cabinetry, doors and wall panels, Granite counters and floors in the Galley and Heads along with matching Italian hardware for light fixtures, doors, cabinets and drawers.
Appliances aboard Parker Blue were shipyard installed maximizing use of space in all areas. In the galley is an upright Sub-Zero refrigerator with 2-freezer drawers and integral icemaker, GE 4-burner Induction cooktop, GE oven, GE convection microwave, GE dishwasher, GE trash compactor, U-line wine cooler and a garbage disposal. Above on the fly bridge is a U-line undercounter refrigerator with an ice maker. In the crew area is another undercounter U-line refrigerator. The laundry is GE brand washer and dryer.
Well-appointed Accommodations include a full beam, king bed Master Stateroom with ensuite head and shower, VIP cabin forward, port Guest cabin with side-by-side twin beds that convert to a double, an adjacent shared head and shower, Guest / Crew cabin aft with over/under bunks and desk, head with separate shower (a 4th head with vanity is located on the aft deck), an abundance of hanging lockers, drawers and storage compartments in all accommodations areas with the laundry forward.
You will be impressed with 6’ 8” headroom in the Engine room between the engines with ample room forward and outboard for accessibility to critical systems. The Reliable and efficient John Deere 13.5L PowerTech™ 750 hp @ 2200 RPM Marine Diesel Main Engines with underwater exhaust and only 823 hours Managed by a 4 station Glendinning electronic engine control system which includes 2-aft deck wing stations, ZF Marine 2.609:1 ratio gearboxes with trolling valve, Seatorque Shaft System with 3” stainless steel propeller shafts, ZF 5-blade propellers, QuicKutter™ Rope Cutters, stainless steel spade rudders and Sea Star steering.
A Wesmar central hydraulic system powers the Wesmar 10.5 square stabilizer fins, Muir 3500 dual gypsy anchoring system and the Wesmar 25 hp each hydraulic bow and stern thrusters.
Exterior spaces on the main deck extend forward from the aft deck along deep, wide and covered side decks to the Portuguese bridge and foredeck seating. At the Bow Area resides a Muir 3500 dual gypsy hydraulic anchoring system with (2) 50 Kg polished stainless steel anchors and 300’ of chain each, adjacent deck controls, separate chain lockers with storage bins are easy access, washdowns and deck drains are positioned to aid in cleanup.
Access to the Fly Bridge is either via aft deck molded stairs or by ascending the port side interior stairs in the Pilothouse. On the Fly Bridge deck forward and centerline is the helm area with an impressive array of Garmin electronics, and 3-adjustable Pompanette Platinum Series helm chairs with opening hatches in the hardtop above. The Centerpiece on the fly bridge is a large hi-lo table for dining and entertainment, molded L-lounge with custom cushions, Fusion 750 Series stereo system with 4-Fusion speakers and Samsung television and an outdoor galley with Corian counter, sink and faucet, 30” DCS Propane Grill, refrigerator and ice maker. Directly across the walkway an ACR GPS EPIRB is attached and the LIFESLING 2 Overboard Rescue System is fastened to the port railing. The Expansive fly bridge is protected from the grill area forward to the helm by the glare-resistant Hardtop with removable, repositionable front and sides high quality clear acrylic panels attached. For accessing the topside, the shipyard included a custom folding stainless steel ladder that stows conveniently when not in use. Mounted on top are the running/anchor light mast, antennae for Radar, GPS, VHF, Cell phone boost, WiFi boost and KVH HD7 Satellite TV system connected via receivers and HDMI cable to all (7) onboard Samsung Smart TV’s.
Aft of the outdoor galley, the Boat Deck section is a self-draining non-skid FRP deck area measuring 17’ fore to aft and 15’ 9” across presenting a fabulous multi-use area with plentiful space.
Port and starboard stainless steel 2” Oval Railing with a welded mid-rail extend from the sides of the fore brow where an FRP non-skid walkway allows for cleaning the outer sides of the upper deck. The railings are joined aft by dual vinyl coated lifelines.
The 14’ AB Nautilus DLX Tender with 70 hp Yamaha outboard is mounted aft athwartship on removable aluminum white powder coated chocks which provide the option of an open flush deck for entertaining or blissfully lounging when the tender is launched either to starboard or aft with the full extension, power rotation Brower 1600-pound capacity davit.
Fully integrated Electrical System with Northern Lights 16 kW and 20 kW / 120/240V / 60 Hz Marine Diesel Generators with 832 running hours each, Magna Sine 4 kW inverter/charger & remote panel for ship’s service, Mastervolt 12V battery charger to generators, Mastervolt 24V battery charger to engines, Newmar 24VDC to 12VDC converter, LED 24V Lighting, Charles 50A – Iso and Isoboost transformers, Lifeline AGM Batteries (New 11/2019), Midship Starboard Dual Marinco 50A/125/250V and Single 30A/125V Shore Power connections and Aft Port and Starboard Glendinning Cablemaster CM7 motorized storage system with retraction and extension of the 75’ length 50A/125/250V shore power cords. The 120V / 240V AC and Inverter breaker panel access in the crew area, and the 24V / 12V DC breaker panel to starboard in the pilothouse are well labeled and back lit.
NMEA 2000 Certified manufacturer Garmin Electronics Suite components are (2-Fly Bridge and 3-Lower Helm) 7616 GPSMAP MFD Touch-screen color displays with BlueChart preloaded maps, Garmin xHD2 Radar, Garmin GPS, (2) Garmin VHF 200, AIS integral to Garmin system, Garmin Autopilot with wireless remote, Garmin Depth Sounder, Garmin Cameras with feed to helm display – Stern (1) facing aft, Engine Room (1) facing aft; (1) facing forward), Garmin GMI 10 Digital Marine Instrument Multiple Sensor Display (1-Lower helm, 1-Fly bridge helm and 1-Master stateroom).
A Sea Recovery 900 gallon per day water maker system is installed with a remote-control panel located at the pilothouse helm.
RECENT MAINTENANCE NOTES
• Parker Blue was stored indoors within a climate-controlled environment (14 of last 33 Months).
• Bottom paint, Zincs and Propspeed on the props & running gear completed Nov. 30, 2019.
• All Batteries replaced and upgraded Nov 2019.
• Props were removed and tuned summer of 2019 while in storage.
• Hull and decks waxed twice per year.
• Seatorque enclosed shafts received manufacturer recommended 3-year maintenance Oct 2019.
• Air conditioning chiller # 1 was replaced in Feb 2019.
• Yamaha 70 hp outboard engine has received annual service from an authorized dealer.
• Port & Starboard Main engine oil and filters changed Dec 2019 (822 hours).
• Port & Starboard Main engine primary and secondary fuel filters replaced Dec 2019 (822 hours).
• Port & Starboard Main engine crankcase ventilation filters replaced Dec 2019 (822 hours).
• Port & Starboard Main engine zinc anodes replaced May 2019 (772 hours).
• Port & Starboard Main engine impellers replaced Feb 2019 (600 hours).
• Port & Starboard Main engine air intake filters cleaned Feb 2019 (600 hours).
• Port & Starboard Main engine heat exchanger intake cleaned May 2018 (485 hours).
• Port Generator oil and filters changed Dec 2019 (833 hours).
• Port Generator primary and secondary fuel filters replaced Dec 2019 (833 hours).
• Port Generator impeller replaced Dec 2019 (833 hours).
• Port Generator air intake filter cleaned Feb 2019 (688 hours).
• Starboard Generator oil and filters changed Dec 2019 (830 hours).
• Starboard Generator primary and secondary fuel filters replaced Dec 2019 (830 hours).
• Starboard Generator impeller replaced Apr 2019 (793 hours).
• Starboard Generator air intake filter cleaned Feb 2019 (704 hours).
• ZF Transmission oil and filters changed Dec 2019 (822 hours).
• ZF Transmission heat exchanger zinc anodes replaced Apr 2019 (712 hours)
• Wesmar Hydraulic stabilizer system firmware updated with latest factory updates Dec 2019.
• Wesmar hydraulic system heat exchanger zinc anodes replaced Feb 2019 (600 hours).
• Brower Davit hoist line replaced Nov 2019.