The third annual Anacortes Boat & Yacht Show is coming back to Cap Sante Marina June 25 to June 28, 2020. Produced by the Northwest Marine Trade Association (NMTA), which also produces the popular Seattle Boat Show, the event will feature more than 300 new and brokerage boats in water, on land, and at nearby boatyards, plus a 10,000-square-foot tent of accessories and service providers. It’s the perfect place for boaters to find the boat of their dreams or upgrade their existing boat and plan their boating activities for this year.
Additionally, charming Anacortes with its historic buildings, fabulous shopping, art galleries, antique stores, breweries, restaurants, and miles of public trails and shoreline access is the perfect place for a weekend getaway.
Originally scheduled for May 14 to 17, the show was rescheduled because of coronavirus concerns. “The safety and well-being of our staff, members, exhibitors and attendees is our first and foremost priority,” said George Harris, President & CEO of the NMTA. “In light of this and the fluid and continuously changing COVID-19 situation, our Board of Trustees met, and we made the unanimous decision to reschedule the Anacortes show to June 25-June 28, 2020.” All tickets that were pre-purchased for the original event dates will be honored during the new dates.
The event will also include many special features and some great promotions.
- Boat Show University at Cruisers College with more than a dozen 3-hour classes on topics ranging from planning your next cruise to better understanding boating systems. Boat Show University classes cost $50 and include show admission.
- Free admission for yacht club members on Thursday and Friday.
- Salmon for Soldiers military discount: 50% off admission on all days for active military and veterans.
- One free ticket per adult guest to those who stay at participating Anacortes hotels, motels, and bed and breakfasts during event. Visit anacortes.org/ for details.
- Drinks and entertainment in the hospitality float, with one glass of beer or wine included with the purchase of a ticket
- Opportunity to win two round trip tickets on Kenmore Air for those boaters who pledge to Be Whale Wise
- Custom engraved dog tags for the furry first mates who attend the show.
- Aqua Paddler paddle boats for the little mariners. Life jackets will be provided.
Boat show tickets are $12 for adults; $16 for unlimited pass; youth 17-and-under are free; 50% off for current military and veterans every day of show, yacht club members get in free on Thursday and Friday. Please note that due to COVID-19 disruption, some events are being cancelled or postponed, so it’s advised to check in with event organizers before making your plans. Visit anacortesboatandyachtshow.com for more information.